This site belongs to "Booking System" LLC (hereinafter - the site Administration), legal/postal address: 100015, Tashkent, Chuldaraht str., 66
The site administration reserves the right at its sole discretion to change and (or) Supplement these Terms at any time without prior and (or) subsequent notice.
Your continued use of the site after any such changes constitutes Your acceptance of such changes and /or additions. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use this site. It is Your sole responsibility to review this page regularly to review the current version of the Rules.
1. USAGE RULES THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
1.1. The use of any objects posted on the site, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, scripts, programs (hereinafter - the content), to which You have access exclusively for Your personal non-commercial use, is allowed provided that all the signs of authorship (copyrights) or other notices of authorship, keeping the author's name unchanged, keeping the work unchanged.
1.2. When copying materials from our site and placing them on other sites, we require compliance with only one condition - each material must be accompanied by an active hyperlink to our site:
- the link can lead to the domain hotelios.uz, or on the page from which You copied our materials (at Your discretion);
- on each page of Your site where our materials are placed, there should be an active link to our site;
- hyperlinks should not be prohibited from being indexed by search engines (using "noindex", "nofollow" or any other means);
In case of violation of these rules, the Administration reserves the right to the following measures:
- a written complaint to the owner of the hosting (server) on which the site is located-the offender, with a request to influence on the offender, up to and including termination of the hosting agreement (in accordance with the rules of all the hosting providers on the websites of prohibited publication of any materials violating the copyright of their owners);
- written complaints in the administration of the search engines Yandex and Google that in accordance with their rules, may result in the removal of or disabling access to material claimed as infringed.
1.3. The site contains (or may contain) links to other websites (third party sites) as well as music, sounds, information and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (third party content).
1.4. These third parties and their content are not checked by the site Administration for compliance with certain requirements (reliability, completeness, integrity, etc.). The site administration is not responsible for any information posted on third-party sites to which you have access through the site or through third-party content, including, without limitation, any opinions or statements expressed on third-party sites or in their content.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The company will not collect any personal information about You when you use the site unless You voluntarily provide such information by filling out an application form or communication form. The company undertakes to use the information provided in this way only for the purposes for which it was provided by You. The company stores such information, including related correspondence for its records.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
3.1. Under no circumstances shall the site Administration or its representatives be liable to You or to any third parties for any indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation caused in connection with the use of the site, site content or other materials to which You or other persons have access through the site, even if the site Administration has warned or pointed to the possibility of such damage.
3.2. The administration of the site or its representatives are not responsible for the accuracy of information about Partners published on the pages of the site. A vendor reference profile is created based on information provided by the Vendor.
4. FINAL PROVISION
4.1. These Rules constitute an agreement between You and the Administration regarding the use of the site and its services and replace all previous agreements between You and the Administration.
4.2. If, for any reason, one or more provisions of these Rules is invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.